- Job Search
- Real Estate (Healthcare) Associate/Senior Associate
6th November 2023
Real Estate (Healthcare) Associate/Senior Associate
A highly regarded international firm are looking for a Real Estate Associate or Senior Associate to join their leading Health and Public Sector real estate team based in Leeds. This is an ideal opportunity for someone of around 2 years PQE upwards, to gain incomparable experience in a broad range of real estate work with exposure to key clients from the outset.
This firm is widely recognised as a leading global firm. They are a broad-based commercial firm operating across a range of sectors with a strong heritage in insurance, health and real estate. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a firm that is profitable and successfully growing across the globe. There are significant opportunities for growth and development as the firm continue to move from strength to strength and excellent quality work. Teams work on a hybrid/flexible basis and they will be happy to discuss what works for you.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Associate or Senior Associate to join the firm's Health and Public Sector real estate team based in Leeds. Their diverse range of clients provide top-quality instructions as well as a mixed and sustainable pipeline of work. Clients will include NHS England and NHS Trusts, Mental Health Trusts, Local Authorities and central government.
Key responsibilities will include:
* Managing an agreed caseload of real estate matters and acting as primary contact for clients on a day to day basis
* Advising NHS and Public Sector bodies on transactions in the context of their statutory frameworks
* Developing an understanding of client's statutory limitations and commercial requirements
* Supporting Partners and colleagues on larger, more complex matters
* Working solely on high value and often complex matters
* Support business development and marketing
- You will be a qualified solicitor with at least 2 years PQE
- Ideally experience within the Health sector
- High level of technical expertise
- Team oriented and collegiate
- Strong commercial acumen
The firm offer a competitive salary, in the region of £58k upwards depending on level of experience as well as a bonus scheme. They also offer truly flexible working to allow you to meet your personal and work commitments, as well as a wide range of other benefits.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like