- Job Search
- Employment Associate
Employment Associate | Leading National firm | Leeds
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Employment Associate to join a Top UK 100 firm based in Leeds. This is a nationally recognised team with high quality work across both contentious and non-contentious matters.
This leading national team is looking for an enthusiastic Employment Associate (ideally 4-8 years PQE) to join their team. There is a strong mix of litigation, transactional and advisory work within the team, which naturally delivers an interesting variety of work.
As a part of this team, you will:
· Manage your own caseload as well as supporting partners on more complex matters.
· Advise on a broad range of employment matters. Specific, work will include:
· Drafting witness statements, claims and policies.
· Case management of Employment Tribunal claims including drafting pleadings and witness statements.
· Advising on employer relations issues including settlement negotiations.
· Equal Opportunities.
· Internal disciplinary /grievance/capability processes.
· Contractual advice.
· Advising on restructures/redundancy processes/TUPE.
The Ideal Candidate:
· A qualified employment Associate with 5 years' PQE and a solid background/understanding of contentious and non contentious employment matters.
· Able to deal with clients confidently on a day to day basis.
· Able to work professionally, individually and as part of a team.
The firm offers a highly competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package. The team work on a flexible/agile basis and work collaboratively across all offices as one national team.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work within a reputable team and play a key part in complex and ground-breaking matters.
If you would like to hear more about this role, please contact email@example.com to arrange a confidential chat.
Or apply now with a copy of your CV for immediate consideration!
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like