- Job Search
- Pensions Senior Associate/Legal Director
Pensions Senior Associate/Legal Director - Leeds
A UK-Top 100 firm is looking for a Pensions Senior Associate or Legal Director to join their market-leading team in Leeds. There are ambitious growth plans for this team which brings with it real prospects for fast professional development for the right candidate.
This is an established national firm with an excellent reputation across the country. With ambitious growth plans and continuous improvement, our client continues to move from strength to strength which is reflected in the prestigious awards they either win or are shortlisted for, including 'The Times Best Law Firms.' The firm have a very sensible approach to hybrid/flexible working, which can allow you to meet your personal and professional commitments comfortably. If you're looking for a new opportunity in a friendly and supportive environment, where everyone can progress based on merit, this firm is incomparable and can offer you just that.
The Employment, Pensions and Immigration team is a market-leader in the health and social care and local government sectors, with a growing client base in emerging markets to include construction, energy, financial services, higher education and housing sectors. The work promised will be varied and interesting and the successful candidate will have the opportunity to support clients in a diverse range of sectors in both the public and private sectors.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Pensions lawyer to contribute towards growing the team for the future. As a Senior Associate or Legal Director in this successful team, you will:
* Provide commercial and client-based advice on all aspects of pension provision in both the public and private sectors;
* Creation, operation, restructuring compliance and winding up issues for all types of pension schemes;
* Supporting a diverse range of clients, working on novel and complex pension law issues across both contentious and non-contentious matters;
* Supporting pension scheme investments and transactional support across all sectors of the firm to include drafting pensions schedules and admission agreements and supporting lenders with advice around pensions risks on transactions;
* Defending ombudsman complaints, hostile claims against third parties and non-hostile court proceedings;
* There is also scope to develop expertise in particular schemes or types of pensions work, if this is of interest.
What they're looking for:
* Qualified Solicitor with a strong background in Pensions law
* Experience of working with LGPS, NHSPS and CSPS will be desirable
* The ability to multi-task and work to strict timescales
* A genuine interest in business development
* Ideally experience supervising juniors
* Strong attention to detail
On offer is a competitive package with salary from around £68k upwards in line with experience as well as a wide range other benefits.
The firm operate a hybrid working policy, usually with 2 days in the office per week, however they are open to discussing further flexibility where necessary.
If you would like to hear more about this role, please contact email@example.com to arrange a confidential chat.
Or apply now with a copy of your CV for immediate consideration!
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like