- Job Search
- Residential Development Solicitor
Residential Development Solicitor, Leeds
This is a fantastic opportunity for a residential development solicitor seeking to challenge themselves on complex work and in return be rewarded with a generous remuneration package, good work-life balance and great working culture to join the specialist team of a Top 20 UK law firm.
The Firm and The Team
- UK top 20 law firm
- Talented and enthusiastic team with strong expertise in the residential development sector
- One of the largest teams of its kind
- Team supports clients across a range of projects from PLCs and regional housebuilders, mixed-use developers and investors through to build to rent and regeneration
- Impressive list of major clients
- Due to significant growth in the area, the firm are looking to expand their team
- You will have exposure to high quality, high value development work on a national level
- Work will include conditional contracts and transfers, conditional options, collaboration agreements and development agreements
- Focussed on high value residential development and investment projects
- Great opportunities for client contact and relationship building
- At least 2 years' PQE with experience of or an interest in residential development
- Strong academics
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Great working culture and friendly environment
- Lovely city centre offices a short walk from Leeds station
- Top quality work with opportunities to progress
- Agile working available
- Great work/life balance
- Highly competitive salary, bonus scheme and flexible benefits package
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018