- Job Search
- Construction Solicitor
Construction Solicitor, Manchester
This is a great opportunity for a construction litigation solicitor to join a leading construction team in Manchester.
- Renowned international firm with an outstanding reputation for its construction offering
- Ranked in the top tier by the Legal 500
- Modern, forward thinking approach
- The team offers expertise in the energy, real estate, infrastructure, manufacturing and government sectors, among others
- Working in a leading construction department acting on behalf of a considerable client base, including large corporations, insurers, public sector bodies, funders and developers
- Working on complex and high level construction disputes on a national and international scale, this firm really does offer cutting edge construction work
- Early responsibility is given within the team so there is great opportunity to develop client relationships
- Qualified Solicitor in England & Wales
- Strong academic background
- The firm are open to considering candidates at a range of PQE levels from 1PQE upwards
- In terms of background, whilst construction experience is preferred, candidates with a wider commercial litigation background or relevant skills and a genuine interest in carving a niche in construction litigation are encouraged to get in touch
- Top of the market salary
- Bonus scheme
- Regular reviews and support
- Supportive of professional development
- Great firm and team culture
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018