- Job Search
- Construction Solicitor
Construction Solicitor, Manchester
Excellent opportunity for a construction solicitor (either contentious or non-contentious) to join an exceptional team in Manchester dealing with both national and international work. This is a great role for a driven solicitor seeking high quality work and opportunities for progression.
- Renowned international firm with an excellent reputation for its construction offering
- Modern, forward thinking approach
- The team offers expertise in the energy, real estate, infrastructure, manufacturing and government sectors, among others
- Working in a leading construction department acting on behalf of a considerable client base, including large corporations, insurers, public sector bodies, funders and developers
- Both contentious and non-contentious roles available in the team
- Early responsibility is given within the team so there is great opportunity to develop client relationships
- Qualified Solicitor in England & Wales
- Construction solicitor with at least one years' experience working on construction matters at a strong firm
- Ambitious character that is motivated to learn
- Top of the market salary
- Bonus Scheme
- Regular reviews and support
- Supportive of professional development
- Great firm and team culture
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018