- Job Search
- Corporate Solicitor
Corporate Solicitor, Leeds
Leading national firm with an expanding presence in Leeds is looking to recruit an additional mid level corporate solicitor to join its highly rated team.
The Firm & The Team
- Leading UK law firm
- Award winning national corporate team
- Led by a team of partners widely regarded as leaders in their field
- Great working culture and renowned for their investment in their employees
- Join a rapidly expanding corporate team in Leeds, led by partners who are widely regarded as leaders in their field
- Advise clients on a regional, national and international basis
- Work on a range of matters including M&A, private equity, venture capital, capital markets, joint ventures and re-organisations
- Great level of client contact and the opportunity to develop client relationships
- A corporate solicitor with solid experience in corporate transactional work
- At least two years' PQE
- Comfortable with managing the full life cycle of transactions
- Keen to get involved in business development and marketing and eager to make their mark in the team
- Fantastic salary and market leading benefits package
- Exposure to top quality work
- Friendly, collegiate, collaborative and ambitious team
- Fantastic opportunity to join the team during an exciting period of growth
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018