- Job Search
- Corporate Solicitor
Corporate Solicitor, York
This is a brilliant opportunity for a junior corporate solicitor at the beginning of or at the early stages of their qualified career to join a really highly regarded, mid-tier firm in York
The Firm and The Team
- Regional firm with strong presence across Yorkshire
- Legal 500 rated corporate team
- Team acts for many leading businesses and individuals in the region
- Varied workload including drafting and negotiation of corporate and commercial agreements, to include share and asset purchase agreements, shareholders agreements, articles of association, partnership/LLP constitutions, merger/demerger agreements, loan documentation and share options
- You will be involved in the preparation and summarising of legal documents and drafting and negotiating transactions
- You will work closely with two senior partners and so this a great learning and development opportunity
- A junior solicitor at the NQ-2 PQE level with a solid grounding in corporate / commercial work
- March/April qualifiers are encouraged to apply
- Able to prioritise workload and work to deadlines with an excellent eye for detail
- Able to develop relationships and willing to get involved in business development initiatives
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- A relaxed working environment
- Excellent learning and development opportunities
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018