- Job Search
- Real Estate Solicitor
Real Estate Solicitor, Manchester
An experienced real estate solicitor is sought by global law firm to join the team in Manchester. This real estate team has an exceptional reputation. The Manchester office is handling complex real estate transactions and working closely with the national team. For a real estate lawyer looking for complex work and big brand clients this is one of the most prestigious teams in the market right now.
The Team and The Role
- Heavyweight global firm has a recognised brand both nationally and internationally.
- The real estate team is expanding in Manchester, and can offer London quality work, including both landlord and tenant, acquisitions and disposals and asset management.
- Clients are household name brands, offering complex real estate work and a real opportunity to work on accounts of large PLCs.
- The role is to handle complex transactions working in a small team.
- Alternatively, the firm is also able to accommodate a candidate looking to take a step back from fee earning and take on a supervisory role.
- Real estate solicitor, 5PQE+
- Excellent track record in real estate work, ideally from a national firm
- Experience in supervising more junior fee earners
- If you are an ambitious individual looking for top quality work this is an exceptional opportunity
- Fantastic salary and benefits package
- Brand and quality of real estate work is stand out
- Great firm culture with good work/life balance
- Supportive and positive team environment that is encouraged from all fee earners
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018