- Job Search
- Planning Solicitor
Planning Solicitor, Manchester
This is a fantastic opportunity for a planning solicitor to join a leading firm in Manchester City Centre.
- An international firm with a network of offices across the UK
- Working together as one national team, there is significant interaction between offices
- This is a well recognised and popular firm with a people focussed culture
- The national planning team has a wide client base to include well known house building clients, local authorities and other public sector bodies and commercial and private developers
- You will act on a wide range of planning matters with the opportunity to be involved in major regeneration and infrastructure projects
- There will be a significant level of client contact and you will get the opportunity to work on the full remit of planning work in this role
- Qualified solicitor in England and Wales
- Planning solicitor, 1PQE+
- You will be keen to take on a new opportunity as part of their highly regarded Manchester office
- You will need experience of planning and environmental law which will ideally include experience in working on developments
- Strong technical skills are a must as is the ability to work with a high level of self sufficiency
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- You will be working as part of a high performing national team with excellent prospects for career development
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018