- Job Search
- Real Estate Solicitor
Real Estate Solicitor, Manchester
Great opportunity to join the growing property team of a top firm with a growing presence in the Manchester market.
The Firm and the Opportunity
- Top UK firm with sector focus
- Growing presence in the Manchester market
- Strong North West client base
- Fantastic opportunity to work on multi million pound development transactions, mainly in a residential context
- Junior real estate solicitor, NQ-2PQE
- At the NQ level, you will have completed at least one property seat
- Strong academic record
- Whilst development experience is not essential, you should be able to demonstrate an interest in development work
- Good client facing skills
- Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package
- Excellent training and development
- Exposure to high quality work
- Healthy work/life balance is really encouraged
- Friendly working culture
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018