- Job Search
- Construction Solicitor
Construction Solicitor, Manchester City Centre
Great opportunity for a construction solicitor looking for a mixed caseload of contentious and non-contentious work to join the team of a strong national firm in Manchester.
The Firm and The Team
- Highly regarded national firm with a strong mid-tier construction team
- Fantastic levels of support from senior construction lawyers to aid learning and development
- Varied client base to include funders, employers, contractors, sub-contractors and consultants
- The team work on a range of projects within a variety of sectors to include sports, residential and leisure
- Mixed caseload to include both contentious and non-contentious construction work
- On the non-contentious side, you will have the opportunity to draft, manage and negotiate a range of contracts, subcontracts, warranties etc
- On the contentious side, work may involve reviewing and analysing claims documentation and assisting with adjudications and litigation
- The work is complex and often of high value, with the team working on multi-million pound claims
- Construction solicitor with at least two years' post qualification experience
- Able to demonstrate a desire to carry out both contentious and non-contentious work
- Strong commitment to client care and able to work well in a team
- Fantastic remuneration package
- Excellent prospects for career development
- Great firm culture
- Good work life balance
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018