- Job Search
- Healthcare Regulatory Solicitor
Healthcare Regulatory Solicitor, Leeds
Leading UK firm with an extremely strong presence in the healthcare sector are seeking a healthcare regulatory solicitor to join the team in Leeds.
- Leading UK law firm
- Regularly instructed in high profile cases
- Modern office in the centre of Leeds
- Healthcare regulatory solicitor required to join the team in Leeds
- You will work with both internal and external clients in the firm's health and social care sector providing advice on regulatory issues, healthcare law, inquests, patient care issues, human rights act issues and more
- Opportunities to carry out advocacy at inquests
- You will have a minimum of four years' PQE with experience in health and social care law
- Ideally, you will have experience in dealing with coronial law, mental health law and public law
- You will be comfortable providing supervision to more junior fee earners
- Advocacy experience is desirable but is not essential
- Excellent client care and communication skills are a must
- Competitive salary
- 24 Days Holiday (increases with length of service)
- Group Personal Pension
- Private Medical Insurance & Life Assurance
- Buy and sell holidays, season ticket loans and many more
- Supportive of professional development
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018