- Job Search
- Planning Solicitor
Planning Solicitor, Manchester
A planning solicitor is sought for the Manchester office of this leading international practice.
- Very well regarded international firm
- Modern, forward thinking approach
- People focused culture, known for great work and supportive culture
- Renowned team of dedicated planning lawyers dealing with complex work across the UK
- Planning solicitor looking to get stuck into a really broad range of work
- Day to day tasks will include complex planning applications, section 106 and section 278 agreements, general planning advice across a range of sectors, contentious planning work and much more
- Opportunity for involvement in environmental work and to learn from an experienced environmental solicitor
- Qualified solicitor with at least 12 months' planning experience
- Excellent academic record
- Strong technical skills and the drive and enthusiasm to develop further
- Competitive Salary
- Bonus Scheme
- Supportive of professional development
- Great firm and team culture
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018