- Job Search
- Real Estate Solicitor
Real Estate Solicitor, York
Brilliant opportunity for an ambitious, experienced real estate solicitor who has aspirations to swiftly move through to partnership to join the real estate team of a well known and highly regarded regional firm in York.
- Highly regarded commercial law firm with offices in North Yorkshire and East Yorkshire
- One partner real estate team in York within the wider property team
- Mixture of regional, national and international work
- Opportunity to run with existing clients and develop further client relationships in the North Yorkshire area
- Very broad range of work including landlord and tenant, leases, sales and purchases and more
Who are they looking for?
- Real estate solicitor with at least five years' post qualification experience
- Able to work independently
- Broad range of real estate experience
- Strong technical skills are a given
- Confident in building new client relationships and eager to build the firm's presence in the North Yorkshire market
- Competitive salary
- Modern, purpose built office
- Flexible working opportunities
- Great office culture with a positive emphasis on work life balance
- A brilliant career progression platform for the right person
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018