- Job Search
- Planning Solicitor
Planning Solicitor, Manchester
Well liked tier two national firm has an opening for a junior to mid level planning solicitor to join the team in Manchester.
The Firm and the Team
- Top 45 national firm with offices throughout the country
- Award winning employer
- Proud of its positive working culture
- Planning team is part of wider commercial property team which has an excellent reputation
- Due to exciting new projects, the firm are seeking to recruit an additional planning solicitor
- Working for both private and public sector clients, there is a broad range of work on offer to include both advisory work and planning challenges
- The team works nationally and there is a good level of support on offer
- Qualified solicitor in England and Wales
- Planning solicitor with at least one years' post qualification experience
- Applications from local authority solicitors looking to move into private practice will be considered
- In addition to strong technical skills, you will have excellent communication skills and be willing to work both independently and as part of a team
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Top quality planning work
- Friendly and welcoming firm culture
- Great platform to progress your career
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018