- Job Search
- Real Estate Solicitor
Real Estate Solicitor, Manchester
A top tier international firm is looking for both a junior and experienced real estate solicitor to join the team in Manchester.
- Highly regarded international firm with an office in Manchester
- Modern, forward thinking approach
- People focused culture, known for the development of their lawyers
- Has one of the largest real estate practices with the highest quality work
- The team includes leading experts in the field
- Real estate solicitors at both the junior and senior levels are needed to join the team in Manchester
- You will gain exposure to really high quality, varied work including landlord and tenant, property management, development, acquisitions and disposals and more
- Opportunity to work on exciting projects both in the regions and in the City
- There will be some opportunities to work with the international offices and for large US corporates
- Qualified Solicitor in England & Wales
- Real Estate Solicitor, 1 - 8 years PQE
- You must be both commercially aware and technically capable
- You must be client-centred
- Strong academics and an excellent training record are a must
- Very competitive salary & benefits package
- Achievable bonus scheme
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Flexible/part time working opportunities
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018