- Job Search
- Real Estate Solicitor
Real Estate Solicitor, Manchester
Excellent role for a real estate solicitor (5PQE+) at a large national firm in Manchester. This team has a strong profile in commercial property and is well known for its work in both the public and private sector.
- Top 50 UK firm
- Award winning employer with supportive working culture
- Strong profile in commercial property
- Loyal client base including local authorities, developers, retailers, healthcare providers and universities
- The firm are seeking to recruit an experienced real estate solicitor to join the team in Manchester
- The team works with an enviable client base including both public and private sector clients
- You will work on a range of high value, complex commercial property instructions, including landlord and tenant, estate management work and acquisitions and disposals
- This is sophisticated work that will provide variety and complex instructions to an ambitious commercial property lawyer
- Real estate solicitor, 5PQE+
- Qualified solicitor in England and Wales
- Technically strong and able to work both independently and as part of a wider team
- Able to supervise more junior team members
- Excellent client facing skills
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Friendly and welcoming firm culture
- Great platform to progress your career
- Generous agile working policy
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018