- Job Search
- Contentious Construction Solicitor
Contentious Construction Solicitor, Manchester
Excellent contentious construction role at international firm in Manchester. This team acts on construction disputes on an international, national and local scale so there is great variety, together with secondment opportunities and plenty of room for progression.
- Highly regarded international firm
- Modern and progressive approach
- Highly ranked by the Legal 500 for their construction offering
- With ambitious growth plans, the firm are seeking a construction litigation solicitor to join the team
- Handling complex and high level construction disputes on a regional, national and global scale, this is a great opportunity to get involved in cutting edge construction work
- The client base is impressive to include governments, public bodies and well known major corporations
- Working with experienced lawyers, you will gain exposure to a varied and challenging construction disputes caseload across a range of sectors
- 2-5PQE construction solicitor with experience in handling contentious work
- Candidates with a broader commercial insurance, commercial litigation or professional indemnity background with some experience of dealing with claims on behalf of construction professionals, who would like to specialise in construction disputes work are encouraged to apply
- Excellent technical skills are a must along with an understanding of the importance of delivering a first rate client service
- Excellent salary and benefits package
- Top quality work from both the national and international construction market
- Opportunities for secondment
- Supportive working environment with clear path to progression
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018