- Job Search
- Construction Litigation Solicitor
Construction Litigation Solicitor, Manchester
This international firm are looking for a construction litigation associate to join the team in Manchester. They offer the opportunity to work on complex and high level construction disputes on a national and international scale, excellent salaries and the chance to be part of a truly global firm.
- Highly regarded international firm
- People focused culture, known for the development of their junior lawyers
- Modern and progressive approach
- Highly ranked by the Legal 500 for their construction offering
- With ambitious growth plans, the firm are seeking a construction litigation solicitor to join the team
- Handling complex and high level construction disputes on a regional, national and global scale, this is a great opportunity to get involved in cutting edge construction work
- The client base is impressive to include governments, public bodies and well known major corporations
- Working with experienced lawyers, you will gain exposure to a variety of work across a range of sectors
- NQ-5PQE construction solicitor with experience in handling contentious work
- Candidates with a broader professional indemnity or commercial insurance background and an interest in specialising in construction work are encouraged to apply
- Excellent technical skills are a must along with an understanding of the importance of delivering a first rate client service
- Fantastic salary and benefits package
- Top quality work from both the national and international construction market
- Opportunities for secondment
- Supportive working environment with clear path to progression
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018