- Job Search
- Construction Solicitor
Construction Solicitor, Manchester
Great opportunity for an NQ-2PQE solicitor to join a highly regarded national firm in Manchester City Centre to focus on both contentious and non-contentious construction matters.
The Firm and The Role
- Highly regarded national practice in Manchester City Centre
- The team handles both high value transactional work and construction disputes for a high profile client base to include national and international clients
- This is an exciting time for the team as it grows with new work coming in
- Great opportunity to work with a small but experienced team on a mixed contentious and non-contentious caseload
- You will have direct contact with clients and will have the opportunity to build and develop client relationships
- Construction Solicitor, NQ-2PQE
- You will have an excellent training record and will have gained construction experience either during your Training Contract or post qualification
- Candidates who have been exposed to some construction work within a wider litigation seat are encouraged to apply
- Strong academics are essential as is the ability to demonstrate the desire to specialise in construction law
- Excellent salary and benefits package
- Great firm and team culture
- Clear pathways to career progression
- The opportunity to be involved in cutting edge construction work within a really friendly and supportive team
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018