- Job Search
- Real Estate Solicitor
Real Estate Solicitor, Manchester
This is a fantastic opportunity for a real estate solicitor seeking to specialise in development work to join an award winning team in Manchester and work alongside partners considered to be experts in their field.
- Very well regarded international firm
- Modern, forward thinking approach
- Renowned for its real estate work nationally
- Due to growth within the team, a real estate solicitor seeking to focus on development is sought for an award winning team
- The team handles all aspects of development work for local authorities, developers, registered providers and other public and private sector clients
- They advise on residential and mixed use development schemes, undertaking all associated property work
- You will work on a caseload of complex and often high profile matters, under the guidance of expert partners in this area
- The firm are seeking candidates at NQ level and above
- At the junior level, candidates should be able to demonstrate excellent academics and a strong training background in real estate work
- For candidates with more experience, you should be able to demonstrate proven experience in development work
- Fantastic salary and benefits package
- Generous bonus scheme
- One day a week agile working as standard
- Great training and development and clear pathways to progression
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018