- Job Search
- Residential Development Solicitor
Residential Development Solicitor, Manchester
Excellent opportunity for a residential development solicitor to join a mid-tier national firm in Manchester with a fantastic reputation.
The Firm and The Team
- Highly regarded national firm
- Known for working on the highest quality residential development matters nationally
- Fantastic client base in this sector
- Working within the residential development team in Manchester, you will work on a varied caseload to include large scale land acquisitions, collaboration agreements, promotion agreements, urban regeneration and much more
- You will work closely with experienced solicitors in this field and with other teams nationally providing a great training and development opportunity
- There will be significant interaction with clients from the outset
- NQ-3PQE solicitor with at least a training seat in real estate
- You will have a strong training record and solid academics
- Whilst residential development experience would be helpful, it is not essential and full training will be provided
- Highly competitive salary plus bonus and a comprehensive benefits package
- On-going professional development, training and progression
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018