- Job Search
- Construction Litigation Solicitor
Construction Litigation Solicitor, Manchester
This international firm are looking for a construction litigation associate to join the firm in Manchester. They offer very competitive salaries and the chance to be part of a truly global law firm.
- Leading global law firm with a network of offices across the UK
- The firm have an exceptional global projects and construction group
- They have received a variety of accolades over the last few years including Law Firm of the Year by The Lawyer
- You will be working with a partner who is widely regarded as a leader in their field on high level and complex construction disputes both in the UK and internationally
- Work will include covering construction disputes in a variety of sectors including energy and infrastructure
- You will have the opportunity to assist with litigation, arbitration, adjudication and other alternative dispute resolution procedures
- The client base is broad to include developers, consultants and contractors
- Construction Solicitor
- Strong academics are essential
- The firm are open on PQE level and will consider candidates from NQ upwards
- Candidates who have construction disputes experience as part of a broader commercial litigation/professional indemnity role are encouraged to apply
- Highly competitive salary and benefits package
- The firm embrace a healthy attitude towards work-life balance and are generally regarded as a very nice place to work
- There are great opportunities to learn and develop and transparent pathways to progression
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018