- Job Search
- Corporate Solicitor
Corporate Solicitor, Manchester
Great opportunity for a junior or mid-level corporate solicitor to join a well known national firm in Manchester City Centre. This firm has a small but growing corporate team which sits as part of an already well established national team, offering expertise on a real variety of corporate matters both on a national and international scale. There is excellent access to partners, plenty of room for career progression and the opportunity to be involved on deals from beginning to end.
- Opportunity to work on the full range of corporate matters to include M&A, corporate finance, private equity, reorganisations and general corporate advisory work
- The team work with a variety of national companies as well as leading companies in the North West
- There is also the opportunity to get involved in international work
- You will work both independently, getting the opportunity to take the lead on smaller matters, and as part of a team on complex, high value corporate deals
- Qualified solicitor in England and Wales
- Corporate Solicitor, NQ-5PQE
- Strong academics are essential
- You will be able to demonstrate excellent client facing skills
- You will need to have a solid grounding in corporate work and a genuine desire to develop your expertise
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- High quality work with excellent prospects for career progression
- Great access to partners, providing a fantastic opportunity to learn and develop
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018