- Job Search
- Real Estate Solicitor
Real Estate Solicitor, Manchester
The award winning real estate team of an international firm in Manchester are seeking a real estate associate to join them in Manchester. This firm has a strong presence in the market both locally and nationally and can provide exceptional real estate work.
- International firm with a strong presence in Manchester
- Modern, forward thinking approach
- People focused culture, known for the development of their junior lawyers
- Has one of the largest real estate practices with extremely high quality work
- Real Estate Associate Solicitor needed to join the team in Manchester
- You will gain exposure to the highest quality of work for their clients
- Opportunity to work on exciting development projects both in the regions and in the City
- You will handle lettings and asset management for some major institutional real estate investors
- There will be some opportunities to work with the international offices and for large US corporates
- Qualified Solicitor in England & Wales
- Real Estate Associate Solicitor, 1 - 5 years PQE
- You must be both commercially aware and technically capable
- You must be client-centred and be able to manage quality, risk and finance
- Strong academics and an excellent training record
- Very competitive salary & benefits package
- Generous bonus scheme
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Season ticket loans
- International travel opportunities
- Fantastic platform from which to progress your career
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018