- Job Search
- Commercial Property Paralegal
Commercial Property Paralegal, Manchester
This is a great role for an experienced commercial property paralegal seeking a new opportunity in Manchester.
- Commercial property paralegal
- Working alongside an established real estate lawyer in a quasi in-house capacity, you will get involved in a varied caseload of commercial property work to include asset management, lease renewals, short term leases, licenses to alter and more
- Commercial property paralegal with at least 12 months' experience at a national or large regional firm
- Strong academics
- Able to demonstrate initiative and a willingness to learn and develop
- Competitive salary
- Opportunity to manage your own caseload as well as assisting a more experienced lawyer on complex, high value matters
- Great quality work
- Office in the heart of the City Centre
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018