- Job Search
- NQ Construction Solicitor
Construction Litigation Solicitor, Manchester
An award-winning international law firm is looking to recruit a Construction Litigation NQ Solicitor to join their highly regarded team in Manchester.
The Firm & The Team
- Highly ranked by the Legal 500 for construction in Manchester
- Department is led by an individual that is highly rated in the Legal 500 for being a specialist in this area
- Experienced across a range of matters including utilities, renewables and infrastructure
- Interesting mix of clients providing the opportunity to work on national and international disputes
- Excellent opportunity for a construction NQ solicitor to join a fantastic team in Manchester
- Your focus will be on contentious construction work
- You will gain direct experience of disputes avoidance, management and resolution of high quality, complex disputes
- Working closely with a Partner who has significant experience in the field
- NQ Solicitor
- Whilst construction experience is desirable, candidates with strong commercial litigation or professional indemnity experience who are keen to qualify into construction will be considered
- Strong academic record is essential
- Hard working and enthusiastic and keen to build a career at a leading firm
- Fantastic NQ salary
- Excellent bonus based on performance
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Top quality work and great training and progression opportunities
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018