- Job Search
- Construction Litigation Solicitor
Construction Litigation Solicitor
An award-winning international law firm is looking to recruit a construction litigation solicitor to join their highly rated team in Manchester.
The Firm & The Team
- Highly ranked by the Legal 500 for construction in Manchester
- Department is led by a partner that is highly rated in the Legal 500 for being a specialist in this area
- Interesting mix of clients that provide both domestic and international disputes work
- Experienced across a range of matters including utilities, renewables and infrastructure
- Excellent opportunity for a construction solicitor to join a fantastic team in Manchester
- Your focus will be on contentious construction work
- You will have the opportunity to work on extremely high quality construction disputes within a highly experienced team
- Opportunities will be available for international travel
- You will have the initiative and ability to manage a case and there are great opportunities to progress quickly
- Construction solicitor, 5PQE+
- Experience in dealing with construction disputes is essential - this may have been gained either in a pure construction role or in a professional indemnity role
- You will be enthusiastic, dynamic and ambitious
- Able to take responsibility for your own work
- Fantastic salary
- Extremely lucrative bonus based on performance
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Top quality work and great progression opportunities
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018