- Job Search
- Construction Solicitor
Construction Solicitor, Manchester
A well known national firm in Manchester City Centre has a great opportunity for a construction solicitor to join their expanding team. On offer is really high quality work, a lovely working environment and fantastic progression opportunities.
- Top 50 UK, full service commercial firm
- A strong national presence with a large network of offices throughout England
- People focussed culture
- Recognised by numerous awards for workplace culture
- Due to growth of the team, the firm are seeking a construction solicitor to join them in Manchester
- The construction team work on a mix of contentious and non contentious work so there is the opportunity to focus on one area, or get involved in a mixture of work
- The team act for a variety of clients including developers, contractors, architects, engineers, local authorities and insurers
- This is a great role for someone who is keen to help build and shape the construction practice whilst being exposed to really high quality construction work
- Construction solicitor, 4PQE+
- Qualified solicitor in England and Wales
- Applications are encouraged from candidates with either contentious or non contentious experience, or a mixture of both
- Really competitive salary and benefits package
- Lovely firm culture
- Healthy work/life balance encouraged
- Fantastic progression prospects
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018