- Job Search
- Real Estate Solicitor
Real Estate Solicitor, Manchester
The Manchester real estate team of this rapidly growing national firm are looking for an ambitious real estate solicitor at associate/senior associate level. You will be working on complex and high profile real estate projects, there is a great firm culture and lots of opportunity for progression.
- Top 50 UK law firm with a network of offices nationally
- Highly regarded real estate team ranked tier 2 by the Legal 500
- Strong development and investment credentials
- Acts for a wide variety of clients including developers, investors, banks, corporate occupiers, funders and retailers
- Working on general real estate including acquisitions and disposals, landlord and tenant and development projects for an impressive range of clients
- Whilst you will be working within a supportive team, you will be happy to work independently
- There will be plenty of opportunity to get involved in marketing and business development events and activities
- Opportunity to join one of the largest real estate teams in the UK
- A qualified real estate solicitor with at least four years' post qualification experience, ideally to include development expertise
- Strong academic background
- Solid technical skills
- Highly competitive salary and excellent benefits package
- Fantastic, modern working environment
- Genuine commitment to agile working
- Great opportunities for career progression
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018