- Job Search
- NQ Construction Solicitor
NQ Construction Solicitor, Manchester
Excellent opportunity for an NQ construction solicitor looking for a range of contentious and non-contentious work to join an international firm in Manchester City Centre.
- International firm with an excellent reputation for construction work both on a national and international scale
- Recognised by the Legal 500 for their construction offering
- They advise a range of public and private sector clients, including contractors, sub contractors, developers and employers on the full range of construction issues (both contentious and non-contentious)
- The team are seeking a driven construction lawyer at the NQ level to handle a mix of both contentious and non-contentious construction work
- You will play a key part in advising a range of clients, to include providing construction related procurement advice, construction due diligence, advising on various contracts and construction litigation
- The team provide start to finish construction advice so this is a great opportunity to gain experience in all areas of construction law
- There is also the opportunity to work with the construction team nationally on national and international projects
- NQ Solicitor
- Strong academics
- Excellent training record which will ideally include a seat in construction (either contentious or non-contentious)
- Client focussed
- Ambitious and enthusiastic
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Group Personal Pension - Contributions up to 5%
- Private Medical Insurance & Life Assurance x4
- Buy and sell holidays, season ticket loans and many more
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018