- Job Search
- Banking Solicitor
Banking Solicitor, Manchester
Junior banking solicitor (NQ-2PQE) sought by highly regarded national firm in Manchester City Centre. This well-liked mid tier firm have an excellent banking practice, ranked tier 3 by the Legal 500. Along with the opportunity to be involved with a fantastic range of banking work, this firm are known for having a great firm culture with a very low turnover of staff.
- The team acts for a wide range of clients, including both lenders and borrowers
- On the lending side, clients include all of the main clearing banks together with specialist lenders
- On the borrower side, the team act for a wide range of businesses both nationally and internationally
- The firm has a really strong track record of nurturing new recruits through their career
- Either an NQ solicitor looking to specialise in banking law or a more experienced banking solicitor looking for a career move
- NQs should have a banking/finance seat together with excellent academics and a strong work ethic
- At the more experienced level, strong technical and negotiation skills are a must
- Strong salary and benefits package
- A grown up approach to flexible working
- An entrepreneurial approach to business where everyone's contribution is recognised
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018