- Job Search
- Projects Associate
6th September 2019
Projects Associate, Manchester
Excellent opportunity for a mid-level lawyer with corporate/commercial expertise to join the leading projects team of an international firm in Manchester. You can expect a more diverse role with a better work life balance than in a traditional corporate role and you do not need to have worked in projects before - the team have alumni from a number of different backgrounds.
- Very well regarded international firm
- Modern, forward thinking approach
- People focused culture, known for being very family friendly
- Regularly advises on high profile projects with international scope
- The network of offices work as one business unit, meaning associates have the opportunity to work on a wide range of projects work both across the UK and abroad
- There is plenty of client contact from day one, together with client secondment opportunities
- The work includes advising on complex projects, procurements, outsourcings and commercial contracts for a range of clients including both public sector and private clients
- The team have particular expertise across local government and transport
- This is a fantastic time to join a busy area with significant growth potential
- Qualified Solicitor in England and Wales
- Strong corporate/commercial expertise with at least 3PQE
- Excellent academics with a minimum 2:1 degree
- Fantastic salary
- 25 days holiday
- Private Healthcare
- Gym and Travel Loans
- Company Pension Scheme
- Death in Service x4
- Firmwide agile working policy
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018