- Job Search
- Planning Associate
10th January 2020
Planning Associate, Manchester
Excellent opportunity for a planning associate to join the leading team of an international firm in Manchester. With an exceptional national team consistently ranked number one on a national scale for planning, this is a great role for a planning lawyer looking to take the next step in their career.
- You will be involved in providing the full range of planning advice from project inception, through to formulation/review of consent applications, to dealing with regulatory authorities as well as planning appeals and enquiries
- Act for developers, funders and investors involved in major energy, infrastructure and development projects
- The role would involve work across the UK in relation to DCO's, CPO's, planning permissions and other development consents and permits
- Working with an award winning team of planning specialists, this is a fantastic opportunity to build on your experience and develop as a planning lawyer
- Planning solicitor, 3PQE+
- The firm can be relatively open on level so candidates with slightly less/more experience are encouraged to get in touch
- Excellent technical skills are essential
- You will be a team player, commercially aware and enthusiastic about business development
- Excellent salary and package
- Agile working scheme
- Great prospects for career progression
- Fantastic training and development programme
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018