- Job Search
- Planning Solicitor
Planning Solicitor, Manchester
Experienced planning solicitor sought by the highly rated planning team of a national firm in Manchester. There is the opportunity to get involved in the continued growth and development of the planning practice meaning substantial opportunity for career progression for the right person.
The Firm and the Team
- Top 45 UK firm with offices throughout the country
- Award winning employer
- Proud of its positive working culture
- Excellent reputation for its planning offering
- The firm have a number of large exciting projects in the pipeline and so are seeking to recruit an additional planning solicitor into the team
- Working for both private and public sector clients, there is a broad range of work on offer to include both advisory work and planning challenges
- You might be involved in large residential projects, major CPO projects, DCO and infrastructure projects, judicial review challenges and planning advisory work
- You will also be expected to assist with marketing and training and get involved in business development initiatives
- Three years' PQE plus in planning law
- Senior candidates will be considered
- Excellent technical skills and commercially aware
- Strong communication skills
- An enthusiasm for business development
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Fantastic planning work
- Friendly and welcoming firm culture
- Generous agile working policy
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018