- Job Search
- Corporate Governance Lawyer
24th January 2020
Corporate Governance Solicitor, Manchester
Unique corporate governance opportunity (NQ-3PQE) with an international firm in Manchester. The governance and compliance team is Tier 1 listed and sits as part of the firm's wider corporate and commercial division. You will be provided with exceptional training and have the opportunity to work with a stand-out client base on a really broad range of work.
- Tier 1 listed for corporate governance and compliance advice
- Friendly and collegiate team
- Innovative and forward-thinking
- Join the Governance & Compliance team, which is part of the Corporate & Commercial group
- Advise directors, GCs and company secretariats on market announcements, board & governance structures, shareholder communications, directors duties, conflicts of interest and constitutions, to name a few areas
- Clients include major household name FTSE 100, FTSE 250, AIM quoted companies and private companies
- Award-winning governance portal for clients to access
- Public speaking opportunities
- Work closely with a number of other teams within the firm, as there is frequent crossover with corporate, pensions, financial regulation, Health & Safety and employment
- Qualified Corporate Solicitor, NQ+
- You don't necessarily need a specific grounding in corporate governance but you should know your way round company law and understand the regulatory environment in which listed companies operate
- You should have strong academic abilities and excellent client facing skills
- You should enjoy working as part of a team
- You should enjoy being stretched, but with support
- Excellent salary and benefits package
- Fantastic training and development opportunities
- Flexibility and agile working can be accommodated
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018