- Job Search
- Corporate Tax Solicitor
Corporate Tax Solicitor, Manchester
Excellent opportunity for a junior solicitor looking to specialise in corporate tax, or for an already established corporate tax solicitor to join a highly regarded national firm in Manchester City Centre.
- Well liked national firm in the centre of Manchester
- Known for having a great firm culture
- Very low turnover of staff
- Varied client base within corporate tax to include banks, housebuilders, listed companies, private companies, property investment funds, entrepeneurs, charities and landowners
- Excellent role for a solicitor wanting to gain a broad range of experience in all areas of tax
- This will include personal tax, corporate tax, real estate tax and share schemes
- Tasks will include advising on the tax structuring of share, business sales and acquisitions; advising on real estate tax aspects; advising on private equity/venture capital investment; structuring and drafting of share option agreements; delivering tax training to colleagues and more
- Solicitor, NQ-4PQE
- Candidates with no prior tax experience but who have a solid corporate background / training seat are encouraged to get in touch
- You will have excellent attention to detail, a desire to learn and you will enjoy complex problem solving
- NQs should have a corporate seat together with excellent academics and a strong work ethic
- Strong salary and benefits package
- A grown up approach to flexible working
- An entrepreneurial approach to business where everyone's contribution is recognised
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018