- Job Search
- Finance & Corporate Associate, Jersey
£65,000 - 110,000
14th February 2020
Finance & Corporate Associate, Jersey
Excellent opportunity to join a market leading, top tier Finance & Corporate team in Jersey. The firm are keen to hear from candidates looking to relocate offshore - there is a fantastic firm culture and the work is exceptional. You will be given the chance to advise the world's top 50 banks and work as co-counsel with all of the Top 30 global law firms.
- Tier 1 listed for finance & corporate work
- Friendly collegiate team
- Handles heavyweight transactions for well-known businesses and private equity houses
- The team includes a number of Legal 500 rated lawyers
- Chance to be involved in multi-billion pound deals
- Join the Finance & Corporate team, which is part of the Corporate group
- Broad corporate advice (including mergers and acquisitions, joint venture work and restructuring) and banking/finance (including real estate finance and fund finance) practice.
- Clients include major household name FTSE 100, FTSE 250, AIM quoted companies and private companies
- Work closely with a number of other teams within the firm
- Qualified Corporate or Finance Solicitor, 3+ PQE
- You will be a corporate or banking solicitor coming from a firm with a strong pedigree
- You should have strong academic abilities and be professionally client-facing
- You should enjoy working as part of a team
- You should enjoy being stretched, but with support
- Fantastic salary and benefits package
- Easily achievable chargeable hours target
- Exceptional work quality
- Lovely firm culture
If you're interested in this Finance & Corporate Associate role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018