- Job Search
- Contentious Construction Solicitor
Contentious Construction Solicitor, Manchester
Great opportunity for a contentious construction solicitor within a highly regarded international firm in Manchester. Within a growing team in Manchester, you will play a key role working with a fantastic team. You will be joining a firm and team with an excellent culture that is very much on the rise.
- Great opportunity for a contentious construction lawyer
- The team are regularly instructed on complex, high value disputes on both a national and international scale
- They act for a really broad range of clients including developers, contractors, investors, new market entrants and all parts of the supply chain
- The work is varied and includes working on disputes in adjudication, arbitration and litigation
- In addition, the team are encouraged to get involved in business development activities
- Construction Solicitor, 2PQE+
- You will have strong contentious construction experience
- Good academics are essential
- You will have excellent attention to detail, strong communication skills and be willing to work as part of a team
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Agile working opportunities
- Access to excellent quality work within a supportive team
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018