- Job Search
- Real Estate Associate/Senior Associate
14th February 2020
Real Estate Associate/Senior Associate, Manchester
Excellent opportunity for an experienced real estate solicitor at either Associate or Senior Associate level to join an international firm in Manchester. This firm has an extremely well-regarded real estate team offering a broad range of high quality real estate work.
The Firm and the Team
- International firm with strong presence in Manchester City Centre
- Well-known for their work on high profile regeneration and development projects
- Dynamic and growing team who work together to produce outstanding results for their clients
- Recognised among the most innovative law firms in Europe by the Financial Times
- You will work on a broad range of real estate transactions including sales and acquisitions, landlord and tenant and development (commercial and mixed-use)
- The client base is excellent to include major developers, investors and local authorities
- Opportunities to develop client relationships
- Long term career prospects
- Real estate associate/senior associate, ideally 6PQE+
- You will have a broad range of real estate experience
- Technically excellent, commercially aware and enthusiastic about business development
- Strong academic background with excellent communication and organisational skills
-Highly competitive salary
-Excellent benefits package
-Annual bonus scheme
-Friendly and supportive working environment
-Agile working scheme
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018