- Job Search
- Real Estate Associate/Senior Associate
Real Estate Associate/Senior Associate
Excellent opportunity for an experienced real estate solicitor to join a global 100 firm in Manchester. This firm has an extremely well-regarded real estate team offering a broad range of high quality real estate work.
The Firm and the Team
- International firm with strong presence in Manchester City Centre
- Well-known for their work on high profile regeneration and development projects
- Dynamic and growing team who work together to produce outstanding results for their clients
- Recognised among the most innovative law firms in Europe by the Financial Times
- You will work on a broad range of real estate transactions including sales and acquisitions, landlord and tenant and development (commercial and mixed-use)
- The client base is excellent to include major developers, investors and local authorities
- Opportunities to develop client relationships
- Long term career prospects
- Real estate associate/senior associate, ideally 6PQE+
- You will have a broad range of real estate experience
- Technically excellent, commercially aware and enthusiastic about business development
- Strong academic background with excellent communication and organisational skills
-Highly competitive salary
-Excellent benefits package
-Annual bonus scheme
-Friendly and supportive working environment
-Agile working scheme
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018