- Job Search
- Planning Solicitor
Planning Solicitor, Manchester
Excellent opportunity for a planning solicitor to join the Manchester office of a highly regarded national firm in its planning and environmental team.
- National firm in Manchester City Centre
- Well known profile and national brand
- Friendly and supportive office culture
You will work on a broad range of planning and environmental matters to include:
* planning application and appeals
* drafting and negotiating planning and infrastructure agreements
* planning enquiries and formal hearings
* Judicial review and high court appeals
* environmental matters to include drafting documentation, due diligence in relation to environmental issues, environmental litigation and more
- Planning / environmental solicitor, ideally 1PQE+
- Strong academic record
- Good technical skills with a solid training record
-Competitive salary and benefits package
-Supportive of professional development
-Great training and development opportunities
If you are interested in this Planning Solicitor opportunity, please apply now, or forward an up to date CV, or call us.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018