- Job Search
- Contentious Construction Solicitor
Contentious Construction Solicitor, Manchester
Excellent junior contentious construction opportunity with an international firm in Manchester. Candidates from either a pure construction or a professional indemnity/wider litigation background who are looking to specialise in construction are encouraged to apply.
The Firm and The Role
- Leading international firm with a well-established presence in Manchester
- Nationally recognised construction team, ranked by the Legal 500
- The team act on behalf of a full range of industry leading clients on a broad range of contentious construction matters
- You will also be involved with acting on behalf of insurance clients and representing their insured construction professionals in a range of claims
- You will gain exposure to a variety of methods of dispute resolution, both formal and informal
- Qualified Solicitor, NQ-2PQE
- Whilst construction experience would be ideal, candidates with a wider professional indemnity/commercial insurance background who are keen to specialise in contentious construction are encouraged to get in touch
-You will have excellent relationship and client handling skills
- Able to work both independently and as part of a team
- Excellent attention to detail
- Competitive salary
- Excellent benefits package
- Great training and development opportunities
If you are interested in this contentious construction opportunity, please apply now, or forward an up-to-date CV, or call us.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018