- Job Search
- Competition Associate
£160,000 - 225,000
Competition Associate - US Firm - City of London
We are working with a prestigious US law firm, seeking to recruit an Associate to join their global Competition practice, based at their City of London of offices.
As an elite law firm they have a reputation for being the leading Competition / Anti-Trust practice in London.
The team has over 300 lawyers globally with 100 based in London working on matters for clients throughout the UK, Europe, Middle East, Asia, and Americas. The firm`s Competition practice is known to work on some of the most high profile mergers involving well known household names and is often called to act on CMA phase 2 merger investigations.
· High value, complex, challenging, high profile merger investigations
· Bespoke career progression opportunities, with scope for partnership
· Meritocratic environment
· Top of the market salary and benefits package
· Qualified Solicitor (2-4 PQE) in England and Wales
· Experience in EU and UK merger control; Abuse of dominance and Competition Litigation
· Strong academic background and strong technical knowledge
Placing People in Companies Like