- Job Search
- Corporate Associate
Private Equity Associate - US Firm - City of London
We are working with a prestigious US law firm, seeking to recruit an Associate to join their global Private Equity practice, based at their City of London of offices.
As an elite law firm they have a reputation for servicing / executing the very top tier of Private Equity deals, for a client base consisting of the majority of the fortune 500.
The team has over 300 lawyers globally with 100 based in London working on matters for clients throughout the UK, Europe, Middle East, Asia, and Americas.
The Private Equity practice work at the top of the market, specialising in every aspect of a the lifecycle of a private equity fund transaction - formation, investment, strategic initiatives and exiting investment.
· High value, complex, challenging, cross-border matters
· Bespoke career progression opportunities, with scope for partnership
· Meritocratic environment
· Top of the market salary and benefits package
· Qualified Solicitor (2-6 PQE) in England and Wales
· Experience in Mergers & Acquisitions, and corporate finance matters
· Strong academic background and strong technical knowledge
Placing People in Companies Like