- Job Search
- Commercial Associate
Solicitor - Commercial, & Technology - City of London
We are working with a reputable international firm, looking to recruit an associate to join their Commercial Technology team at the heart of their national commercial practice, in the City of London.
Highly regarded for its commitment to social responsibility, this collegiate and friendly firm are now looking for a solicitor to join its expanding commercial and technology team in London.
The firm -
Experts in Commercial, IT & Sports Law, a full service law firm whose Commercial practice are well known for working with some very well-known household brands. The firm has a reputation for working on high value IT transactions.
The Opportunity -
· Support blue chip, FTSE and Public Sector clients with Commercial and IT Contracts
· Drafting, amending, reviewing and advising on general commercial contracts
· Contribute to tenders and pitches
· Qualified Commercial Solicitor in England & Wales (4-5 PQE)
· Looking for a supportive and collaborative national team that promotes social responsibility
· Experience of drafting and reviewing technology related contracts
· Strong contract drafting skills
· High level of commercial awareness
· Private practice and / or in-house legal experience within IT
· Keen to work for a well-established global firm that is recognized for its technology sector work as well as other industry sectors
· Highly competitive salary & benefits package
· Inclusive employer with a strong investment towards social responsibility
· A meritocratic environment, committed professional and personal development.
For a confidential chat about this opportunity, or to apply, please contact Jack Hugill at BCL Legal.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like