£85,000 - 110,000
Solicitor - Commercial, IT & Procurement - City of London
We are working with a highly regarded and well known established national firm. Highly regarded for its commitment to social responsibility, this collegiate and friendly firm are now looking for a solicitor to join its expanding commercial and technology team in London.
The firm -
Experts in Commercial, IT & Procurement, with clients spanning the banking, construction, commercial litigation, corporate, employment, projects, social housing , and property sectors. The firm is tier 1 ranked for social housing.
The Opportunity -
· Support blue chip, FTSE and Public Sector clients with public procurement advice and IT Contracts
· Drafting, amending, reviewing and advising on general commercial contracts
· Contribute to tenders and pitches
· Be involved with high value service supply and service level agreements
· Work on the full cycle of IT contracts - this will include technology and software licensing contracts, telecommunications and telephony contract, managed IT service contracts, website design contracts and E-mail and internet use policies
· Work across large scale public procurement projects - this will often involve partnerships between Registered Providers, Local Authorities and developers
· Involvement with high profile professional appointments in the form of consultancy agreements
· Draft, review and advise on high value asset and business purchase agreements
· Qualified Commercial Solicitor (2-4 PQE)
· Looking for a supportive and collaborative national team that promotes social responsibility
· Keen to work for a well-established national firm that is recognized for its public sector work as well as other industry sectors
· Highly competitive salary & benefits package
· Inclusive employer with a strong investment towards social responsibility
· A meritocratic environment, committed professional and personal development.
For a confidential chat about this opportunity, or to apply, please contact Jack Hugill at BCL Legal.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.