- Job Search
- Senior Associate - Commercial
£110,000 - 140,000
Senior Associate- Commercial & IT- City of London
We are working with an elite global law firm, seeking to recruit a senior associate to join their commercial team in the city of London.
Highly regarded for their capability in advising on commercial transactions on a global scale, this collegiate and dynamic firm are now looking for a senior associate to join an expanding commercial and technology team in London.
Experts in advising on commercial & IT contracts, a full service law firm whose commercial group are well known for working on some of the most cutting edge commercial & IT transactions, domestically and internationally.
The firm has a reputation for being instructed on some of the largest supply chain contracts, in particular within the aerospace and automotive sectors.
· Support blue chip, FTSE and Technology clients with commercial transactions
· Drafting, amending, reviewing and advising on IT and outsourcing contracts
· Advising on data center contracts
· Work on some of the most high profile AI, cloud, block chain and logistics transactions
· Contribute to tenders and pitches
· Qualified Commercial Solicitor in England & Wales (5 PQE+)
· Looking for a supportive and collaborative global team that promotes social responsibility
· Experience of advising on commercial and technology transactions
· Strong contract drafting skills
· High level of commercial awareness
· Private practice experience within IT & Procurement transactions
· Keen to work for a well-established International firm that is recognized for commercial technology transactions
· Highly competitive salary & benefits package
· Inclusive employer with a strong investment towards social responsibility
· A meritocratic environment, committed professional and personal development.
For a confidential chat about this opportunity, or to apply, please contact Jack Hugill at BCL Legal.
Placing People in Companies Like