- Job Search
- Corporate Associate
Corporate Solicitor - Fully Remote
We are working with a highly reputable boutique law firm in London, specialists in technology.
Due to continued success, the firm are seeking to grow and bolster their offering to clients, with the addition of a solicitor into their corporate team.
Experts in working with startups, scale ups and large commercial organisations, the firm focuses helping clients with business exits, with a particular emphasis on the European Fintech space.
The firm's client base spans the UK, European and US tech space. This ranges from Fintechs through to some of the industry`s leading data providers. Other clients also include some big players in AI, film and gaming studios, an international EV brand, a BAFTA award winning sound design company and also some of the fastest growing tech start ups.
· Support fast growing technology businesses with exiting to the European Fintech space
· Work on cross border corporate transactions
· Work with some of the biggest tech firms in the industry
· Work with established former city circuit lawyers
· Qualified Solicitor (1-2 PQE)
· Looking for a supportive and collaborative national team that work life balance
· Experience of reviewing shareholder agreements and articles in line with early stage investment rounds, drafting ancillary documents to transactions
· Ability to manage the closing process on a corporate transaction
· Highly competitive salary & benefits package
· Hybrid working - work from the office or work fully remote
· 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
· Private Healthcare
· Home working set up allowance
For a confidential chat about this opportunity, or to apply, please contact Jack Hugill at BCL Legal.
Placing People in Companies Like